Saturday, September 3, 2011

Olivia turned 2!

Okay, so I am a little late with this post but we have had a very busy summer. I think I was gone more than I was home this summer! So the next few posts will be all about our summer and our activities and hopefully I will get caught up eventually!
 I thought I had more pictures of Olivia's birthday but I can't find them at the moment so these will have to do. Here she is first thing in the morning (hence the reason she still has her headband on).
 Her big present this year was a play kitchen. She always wants to help out in the kitchen when we're doing the dishes or making dinner so it was the perfect choice for her. We put it right by the side of our bar that we don't ever sit at and she and Ethan play with it almost every day.
We went up to Ephraim the weekend right after her birthday so of course we had to have a mini celebration while we were there. Unfortunately the only picture I could find was this one of her eating one of the cupcakes, but she really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

K.E.N said...

2? Get out of here.