Ethan started Kindergarten this year and I am still having a hard time believing it! We still slip up and call it preschool all the time. Of course I had to take a few pictures of his first day.
Ethan is not a morning person. At all. So even though he was excited about started Kindergarten, getting up at 6:50am is not his idea of a good time. Hence the glare I got while trying to take his picture when he was eating breakfast.
By the time he got done eating, got dressed, and watched a little cartoon he was more than willing to cheese it for the camera
He even wanted asked me to take this picture. He laid down like that and told me to take a picture because it was a good pose.
Of course Olivia had to get in on the picture taking too.
And this is how Olivia helped me work while Ethan was at school. She sat on my file box so I couldn't get anything out so that I had to play with her. Oh well, it's hard to resist that face!





No comments:
Post a Comment