Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Little Cuddlers

Warning: Probably no one will appreciate this post as much as I do.

What parent doesn't think that their kids are just the absolute cutest while sleeping? Mine are so cute that I just can't resist taking pictures of them. Not long after we moved Olivia from her crib to a toddler bed, Ethan decided that he didn't want to sleep upstairs by himself anymore so we moved the bunk bed downstairs. A few months later Ethan decided to sleep in the bottom bunk with Olivia for a night. He has spent almost every night down there since then. I don't know how long it will last, but at the moment I am loving. Usually they are pretty good about going to sleep but sometimes they stay up chatting and laughing and singing to each other. Mostly I don't mind but some nights it drives me crazy! I always go in and check on them before I go to bed and quite regularly find them like this

They love to snuggle!

I am just glad that they snuggle with each other instead of crawling into bed with us now. For some reason when they (mostly Ethan) crawl into bed with us they insist on smashing right up against me. Half the time Jake would wake up in the morning and not even know we had a kid in bed. Which is pretty bad considering we have a king size bed! 


 And this one just makes me laugh because they are sleeping the same. It seems like if they aren't cuddled up then they are usually sleeping in the same position.
 I love my little snuggle buddies!

No comments: