We have two Easter celebrations every year. One in Ephraim with my family usually the weekend before Easter and one on Easter weekend with Jake's family. Here are a few pictures from all of our celebrations.
Ethan coloring his eggs in Ephraim and of course refusing to look at the camera
Olivia starting the search for her eggs, looking super stylin in her sparkly sunglasses
Ethan looking very confused while searching for his Easter treats
Ethan usually has a hard time falling asleep anywhere but his bed and of course gets a little nervous being alone in a dark room that isn't his own. One night when we stayed at my parents house I left the door open to our room and the cat sneaked in and jumped up to sleep with Ethan. Well surprise, surprise, Ethan went right to sleep that night with Pippen purring right next to him. So now whenever we put him to bed in there we try to find the cat first so that Ethan can snuggle up with him and go to sleep to the sound of Pippen's purring (which incidentally, is super loud).
Saturday night in Delta we had the small family egg crack. Here is Olivia trying to look tough for the first round of egg crack. Her egg wasn't so tough. She lost. Ethan lost in the first round too but for some reason I don't have a picture. And I lost to Jake :(
This is Jake and his mom cracking off for 1st and 2nd place. Jake lost but we all came out winners when Sandy did this awesome victory dance.
I'm sure she (and her children) will be sufficiently embarrassed that I posted this, but I love it!
Ethan and his cousin Q cracking off at the extended family egg crack. He won the first round but lost in the next one
We also had an egg hunt while in Delta and of course Miss cheeseball had to stop and give me a big smile every time I pulled out the camera
Whereas Ethan just gave me an annoyed look every time I tried to take his picture
Here's Olivia looking around to see if anyone is watching her...
And when she thinks she hasn't been spotted she digs right in to her candy stash!
We had so much fun celebrating Easter with our families and came home with waayyy too much candy. Luckily, Jake's students love candy so I just kept a few things here and sent the rest to school for him to give away as rewards. It works out great that way!


No comments:
Post a Comment